zeeyta sam

The Writer





Hello and Welcome to My Official Blog fat zomba(s). Ku bukan lah writer yang terkenal, just writer untuk diri sendiri sahaja. I just shared what I like and feel. Put your own words. I hope you like my new skins. Thank you :)

Travel This Site



The Cbox Song



♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed


Please Click my Nuffnang for Supporting on My Wedding Collection. T.Q :)




Credits


This skin is made by : Mrs AF
Some helped from :
Unnie Atiqah
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Using basecode :
Aishah Baharudin

All rights reserved ® zeeytasam 2011 - 2012


2 Years 2 Month 2 week


Thursday, November 11, 2010 Thursday, November 11, 2010 0 Atashinci(s)

Alhamdulillah
Aku bersyukur ke hadrat ilahi bahawa hubungan kami telah mencecah 2 taon 2 bulan 2 mnggu.
tidak ku sangka sampai ke tarikh ini :)
Anyway, Thanks a Lot My Love ;)

U make me smile always even have bad story selama perkenalan kite. But the all bad story, I save for memory and never repeat it again.

You always in my mind also in my heart. You have in anywhere, anything, anytime to me :)
U know, U the first one make me happy in life. Maybe before this, I just get the feeling from my family and the situation very different. Parents, Family and Sweetheart the loving so different.

Thanks You a lot sweetheart, U give the felling that i not get before this. Thank You so much dear. Muahx3
I Love You and always love You. I hope we always together untill the end. okeii:)


Love Story End :)
Dadaaaa..Tataaaa

Labels:



Before You leave my page, PLEASE click my Nuffnang for supporting on my wedding collection. T.Q :)