zeeyta sam

The Writer





Hello and Welcome to My Official Blog fat zomba(s). Ku bukan lah writer yang terkenal, just writer untuk diri sendiri sahaja. I just shared what I like and feel. Put your own words. I hope you like my new skins. Thank you :)

Travel This Site



The Cbox Song



♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed


Please Click my Nuffnang for Supporting on My Wedding Collection. T.Q :)




Credits


This skin is made by : Mrs AF
Some helped from :
Unnie Atiqah
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Using basecode :
Aishah Baharudin

All rights reserved ® zeeytasam 2011 - 2012


my cousin wedding theme silver & pink (part 2)


Sunday, March 13, 2011 Sunday, March 13, 2011 0 Atashinci(s)

Good Day alls ;)
Today I want to continue about my cousin wedding for male side.
*
*
Place: Kuala Kubu Baru
Date: 6th March 2011
Theme: Blue Tercoise
*
*
Pape pown nak wish again to Kak Sepupu and husband dia ;). To her husband, WELCOME to our family.
Semoga berbahagia selalu and cepat-cepat dapat baby yer. hehehe. Like see u all happy together u know. 
Antara percayer ngan tak percayer, 
Siss..!!! tak sangka sis dah jadi isteri orang. Lepas ni dah tak sama macam dulu. Dulu sorang, nak pegi
 mana-mana xder saper halang kecuali ur mum, but now u have husband. All u want doing, u must inform ur husband. But yang paling hepy is everything u made, ur husband have besides u. hehehehe..
Seronok sangat-sangat ;) . . . asyik..asyik..


For me, owhhh no.. lambat lagi. belum tiba masanyer..hehehe.
Kata orang, if we jadi pengapit, kiter akn kawen x lama lagi.. towl ker tu..?? ehemmm..
Yang tu ZT rase tengok pada situasi masing-masing. Kalau yang dh tunang tu jadi pengapit, mungkin lah dia akan ikowt jejak langkah pengantin. But for me, I not yet engaged. huhu.. So kebarangkalian tuk ikowt jejak langkah pengantin tu just have 20% because my BF and me baru jer abis belajar and baru jer start kejer. For money, still didn't enough for make this.

ehhh.. der anak kecik lah pulak..hehehe

acara memotong kek 3 level at Dewan Orang Ramai KKB.











Just this picture I uploaded in my blog for u all dear. Hope u all enjoy with this site.
Thank You. =). 
Salam Manis dari saya, Zeeta Tasya ^^,)

Labels: ,



Before You leave my page, PLEASE click my Nuffnang for supporting on my wedding collection. T.Q :)