zeeyta sam

The Writer





Hello and Welcome to My Official Blog fat zomba(s). Ku bukan lah writer yang terkenal, just writer untuk diri sendiri sahaja. I just shared what I like and feel. Put your own words. I hope you like my new skins. Thank you :)

Travel This Site



The Cbox Song



♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed


Please Click my Nuffnang for Supporting on My Wedding Collection. T.Q :)




Credits


This skin is made by : Mrs AF
Some helped from :
Unnie Atiqah
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Using basecode :
Aishah Baharudin

All rights reserved ® zeeytasam 2011 - 2012


.I Know it, Someday, You Will Miss Me.


Friday, May 25, 2012 Friday, May 25, 2012 9 Atashinci(s)





Bismillah,

Morning guys and good day to u. How are u.? 
Last night, my place heavy rain until me can't to sleep. So scared. 
Fortunately, not to long time, and I go to sleep again.
When rain coming and sometimes lightning also coming, I must scared. I want who people love me coming to me and help me for the heavy rain and lightning others than parents.
Even though, I know, I don't have anyone who love me. But someday when I'm already married, my husband can help me from heavy rain ^______^ .

I don't know why I'm too scared with heavy rain, but sometimes I like shower rain time =) . Just forget it.
Time macam nie lah old memories coming and I miss people who love me before this. I'm really miss. I know, satu hari nanti awak pasti akan merindui saye seperti mana sye merindui awak sekarang.

I know, apa yang terjadi pada sye sekarang, pasti ada hikmah di sebalik ini sume. And I know, Allah want to give something special to me and I know, Allah know the best for me.

..............

Mum : Sabar, ini semua liku-liku dalam kehidupan. Allah tahu ape yang t'baik utk dri kamu. Semua yg t'jadi pasti ade hikmahnya. Bersabarlah. Satu hari nanti pasti akan terjawab.
Me : Terima kasih ibu ;(

.............

p/s: ibu tetap no.1. Time kter eppy pasti dye ade and time kte sedeyh, dye juga slalu di sisi kte. I LOVE my Mum.


Terima Kasih sudi membaca :)

Labels: , , ,



Before You leave my page, PLEASE click my Nuffnang for supporting on my wedding collection. T.Q :)