zeeyta sam

The Writer





Hello and Welcome to My Official Blog fat zomba(s). Ku bukan lah writer yang terkenal, just writer untuk diri sendiri sahaja. I just shared what I like and feel. Put your own words. I hope you like my new skins. Thank you :)

Travel This Site



The Cbox Song



♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed


Please Click my Nuffnang for Supporting on My Wedding Collection. T.Q :)




Credits


This skin is made by : Mrs AF
Some helped from :
Unnie Atiqah
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Using basecode :
Aishah Baharudin

All rights reserved ® zeeytasam 2011 - 2012


Giveaway


Friday, May 25, 2012 Friday, May 25, 2012 ♥ 17 Atashinci(s)


Bismillah,

Terima Kaseh Adek syazwani sebab m'tag tuk join Giveaway nieyh. Baru 1st time join Giveaway nieyh. Macam menarik Giveaway ini  ^____^. adiah nyer pown menarik sangat. 

Kalau nak tao info yang lebeyh lanjut tentang Giveaway nie, sila lihat SINI okeyh =). Semua buleyh join =)



Zeeta mao m'tag 3 orang rakan blogger Zeeta ;)



Sekian :)

Labels:



Before You leave my page, PLEASE click my Nuffnang for supporting on my wedding collection. T.Q :)