zeeyta sam

The Writer





Hello and Welcome to My Official Blog fat zomba(s). Ku bukan lah writer yang terkenal, just writer untuk diri sendiri sahaja. I just shared what I like and feel. Put your own words. I hope you like my new skins. Thank you :)

Travel This Site



The Cbox Song



♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed


Please Click my Nuffnang for Supporting on My Wedding Collection. T.Q :)




Credits


This skin is made by : Mrs AF
Some helped from :
Unnie Atiqah
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Using basecode :
Aishah Baharudin

All rights reserved ® zeeytasam 2011 - 2012


Thank You Allah


Sunday, January 16, 2011 Sunday, January 16, 2011 0 Atashinci(s)

keindahan alam yang terbentang luas..
ku panjatkan ke syukuran kehadrat ilahi kerana ku dapat merasai keindahan ciptaanNya.
panorama yang amat mengasyikkan,
panorama yang amat menenangkan jiwa,
panorama yang cukup sempurna,
panorama yang cukup indah di dunia ini.



Everytime you feel like you cannot go on
You feel so lost
That your so alone
All you is see is night
And darkness all around
You feel so helpless
You can`t see which way to go
Don`t despair and never loose hope
Cause Allah is always by your side










Everytime you can make one more mistake
You feel you can`t repent
And that its way too late
Your`re so confused,wrong decisions you have made
Haunt your mind and your heart is full of shame


 
Don`t despair and never loose hope
Cause Allah is always by your side
Insya Allah3x
Insya Allah you`ll find your way
Insya Allah3x
Insya Allah you`ll find your way



Labels: ,



Before You leave my page, PLEASE click my Nuffnang for supporting on my wedding collection. T.Q :)