zeeyta sam

The Writer





Hello and Welcome to My Official Blog fat zomba(s). Ku bukan lah writer yang terkenal, just writer untuk diri sendiri sahaja. I just shared what I like and feel. Put your own words. I hope you like my new skins. Thank you :)

Travel This Site



The Cbox Song



♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed


Please Click my Nuffnang for Supporting on My Wedding Collection. T.Q :)




Credits


This skin is made by : Mrs AF
Some helped from :
Unnie Atiqah
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Using basecode :
Aishah Baharudin

All rights reserved ® zeeytasam 2011 - 2012


giFt...???


Wednesday, February 9, 2011 Wednesday, February 09, 2011 0 Atashinci(s)

ahaaa... dapat adiah dari adek sowang ni..
tenkiu dik ;) . chomel sangat adiah ni macam tuannyer jugak.. hehehe
rase bertuah dapat adiah dari adek.. hehehehe..
tenkiu..tenkiu..tenkiu..

akak amat hargai sangat-sangat pemberian dari adek ;)

Labels: ,



Before You leave my page, PLEASE click my Nuffnang for supporting on my wedding collection. T.Q :)